FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Does Flower Preservation Work?
At Nyalaa Rose we take pride in being able to preserve your special memories forever, at an affordable price.
This can be done through preserving flowers that you already own and completely drying and encapsulating flowers in various resin. This can also be done with flowers provided for by us (at an extra cost) if you wish. The process from start to finish can be found below. Please note that some steps will not be relevant if I am providing the flowers for your order.
Within 24-48 hours of your flowers fulfilling their purpose, please carefully pack your flowers to Nyalaa Rose. The postage address will be sent to you in your confirmation email upon purchase.
You will be emailed once your flowers have arrived safely. Any issues or damage of the flowers will be noted at this time.
Upon receiving your flowers, each flower will be carefully preserve. Once the flowers are completely dry (the time frame of this varies depending on the flower), they will go into the resin shape(s) of your choice, with any added extras you may have requested and sent.
Once the final touches are complete, your keepsake(s) will be carefully packaged and shipped to their new home.
Please note that the entire process takes between 6-12 weeks to complete.
How Do I Send My Flowers?
With flowers, preparation is key to them arriving to me in a good condition. First, trim about an inch off the ends of the stems at an angle rather than straight across. Don't be scared - it's actually good for the flowers as they will drink better. Then, wrap the entire bottom of the flower stalks and foliage with wet paper towels or tissue. This can be secured in a zip lock bag with an elastic band to prevent the water leaking over the rest of your box.
Step 2: Packing your flowers:
Please ensure that you find a box which is the right size to fit your flowers and pack the box with a cardboard florists vase in the centre of your box. You could improvise with something similar, add scrunched up newspaper (or something similar) around the edges of the box to ensure that they can’t move.
Write ‘FRAGILE FRESH FLOWERS’ on your box along with my postal address provided in your confirmation email.
You'll be informed once your flowers have arrived safely and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Terms & Conditions
Before purchasing please acknowledge product disclosure that you are agreeing to and acknowledging the following:
- Orders can take anywhere between 6-12 weeks to complete (for flower preservation). This varies depending on the order size and flowers used and includes the drying of your flowers, encapsulating them in resin and packing your item(s) for delivery.
- Orders can take anywhere between 1-3 weeks (for silk flower items)
- These are handmade products and therefore will not look as though they have been manufactured by a machine.
- During the drying process, flowers can change colour and/or shape. Bruising on flowers can also appear on resin which can occur during postage or drying within silica. Some flowers dry a lot better than others.
- If your flowers consist of only 1 type of flower and you’re concerned about their suitability, then please drop me a message to discuss.
- Please be aware that the colour of the flowers can fade over time due to pigment fade. Keeping out of direct sunlight will minimise this, but some flowers are more susceptible to this than others.
- Flowers naturally create air bubbles, and resin also naturally has micro bubbles. These bubbles can be within the resin piece or sometimes feature on the surface of the resin, creating small holes. Though we work very hard to minimise these, this is not always possible.
- Please keep your letter pieces away from sunlight and chemicals (perfume, polishes, cleaning sprays, soaps etc). The items can be wiped over with a slightly damp cloth if needed. The items can scratch so keep it away from rough/sharp surfaces.
- All items are sent second calss signed for. Packed well to avoid damage during transit. Nyalaa Rose cannot be held responsible for loss or non-delivered items.
- Please be aware that if you send your items signed for/special delivery and I am not in to sign for them, they will be taken to the sorting office where I’ll be able to collect them the next working day. This will potentially extend the flowers time in postage, so is worth bearing in mind when selecting your delivery method.
- Nyalaa Rose can only accept orders (where your own flowers are sent to me) from the UK, as flowers would not survive international shipping. However international orders for personalised items where flowers are provided can are possible.
- Nyalaa Rose cannot be held responsible for non-delivery/loss of your flowers when they are sent to me. Flowers are posted to me at your own risk.
- Nyalaa Rose reserves the right to cancel an order up to 3 days before the date booked. If this happens you will recieve a full refund.
Items sent as tracked delivery, with insurance included. All our items are packed well to avoid damage during transit.
Flower Preservation - Postage Pack
Stress free postage pack for £15.
Unfortunately Nyalaa Rose does not offer refunds, but we do endever to make sure that all of our customers are happy and satisfied, so please contact us within 30 days of recieving your product if you have any problems with your order or are unhappy and will be try to resolve it.
Nyalaa Rose delivers worldwide. Cost for this service has a standard flat rate depending on area.
How Do I Care for My Resin Products?
Please keep your resin products out of direct sunlight to avoid any potential yellowing of the resin over time.